Tuesday, May 21, 2013

What my presentation will be like:

I do not have a product to show, I don't have super tangible evidence of growth. Performance on an individual exam is pretty variable, and my sample size is not very large. I basic "what I did" presentation will turn out pretty uninteresting, however I frame it.

However, I have an idea. I want to present some problems. These problems will be very simple, in the sense that one does not need background to solve them. However, they will not be easy. Some of them will be ones already discussed here. Others, I can find elsewhere.

The purpose of doing this is to give viewers a concrete idea of what I've been doing. And, furthermore, to hopefully convince at least one of them, that math isn't limited to the boring drivel that they probably learned in school. That math can be interesting, fun, and engaging.


No comments:

Post a Comment