Sunday, May 5, 2013

Mental Update: What am I doing?

Things have changed from when I was responding to the happiness article. I am definitely not in a state of flow. The past 3 sections on which I am working (Pigeonhole, Extremes, Invariance) have actually proven mostly intractable for me. I don't have solutions for most of the problems in each section. I definitely need to spend more time on this project. I don't think I've put enough effort these past week. This coming week, I have to prepare for Cornell finals, and also submit a very lengthy independent project for one of my classes, which is largely the reason for my not having done a Putnam exam today. However, I do not intend to shortchange myself, and I will therefore, on top of everything else, take a Putnam exam sometime in the middle of this week, and, somehow, spend more time on the other areas of my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment